Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Now Is The Time

Now Is The Time To Buy Stocks
You have been waiting for the bottom and so have I. The time is finally here to start investing in the stock market. Just about everything has reached its bottom.

Right now, I like brk/b, mos, mtl, pcu, fcx and x are at an all time low. This is the time to get into the stock market if you have been out or get back in. There are so many great deals out there.

I just can even believe how low Berkshire Hathaway is right now. Under $3,000 is a bargain. Of course it is a very reliable stock belonging to Warren Buffet, you know that he will pull it out as soon as possible. It is such a great deal this week.

I guess that the stock market has proven that they hate Barack Obama. I think that most investors are probably conservatives. The market does not seem to like anything that he does.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers